- 2 c. shredded chicken in BBQ sauce. You can buy this already in a can or you can be like me and throw some chicken and the contents of a bottle of BBQ sauce in the slow cooker the day you want to make this for dinner.
- 1 can garbanzo beans
- 1 can lima beans or pinto beans
- 1 can kidney beans (I use 3 cans of random beans, whatever I have on hand.)
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 2 quart casserole with cooking spray (or olive oil in your Pampered Chef oil spritzer thing). Mix chicken and beans in casserole.
- Bake uncovered for 30 to 35 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Serve over rice or with tortillas or tortilla chips. Serve with corn and a salad and you have a complete meal!!