- 1 lb rigatoni noodles, uncooked
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 8 ounces mexican blend shredded cheese
- 1/4 c. parmesan cheese (I use real must-shred parmesan, not the kind that comes in a can, however, that would do in a pinch.)
- 1/4 c. milk
- 1 T chopped fresh basil leaves or 1 t dried basil leaves
- 1/4 t salt
- 1/2 t pepper
- 1/4 c. seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 T butter or margarine, melted
Heat oven to 375 degrees. Cook and drain pasta as directed on package. Mix pasta and remaining ingredients except bread crumbs and butter. Place pasta mixture in ungreased 2 quart casserole. Mix bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle around edges of casserole. Bake uncovered for 25 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Serves 6 (but leaves you wanting more!)
Pair with brown sugar carrots and a salad for a full meal!