- 4 chicken breasts - I use boneless skinless
- Heavy duty aluminum foil - 4 sheets approx. 12x18"
- 2 T. chopped parsley
- 2 t. grated lemon peel - I use fresh lemon zest
- 2 t. dry basil leaves - I use fresh chopped basil
- 1/2 t. each salt and pepper
- 2 medium yellow squash, sliced
- 1 medium red pepper, cut in rings
Bring up sides of foil to make a packet. Leave room for heat to circulate inside.
Place packets on grill over medium hot coals. Grill for 11-13 minutes or until chicken is cooked and vegetables are tender.